[gt_row container_fluid=”1″ id=”gt-columns-73″ css=””]
Introduction and Application to CSR and Sustainability in Management Verticals
- Definition and History of CSR Globally
- Indian CSR Law – in-depth Analysis
- Relevance CSR for Core Business Success.
- CSR and Business Competitiveness.
- Sharing Case studies (National)
CSR and Sustainability Measurement Tools
- CSR Measurement tools – self-assessment and external assessment.
- SDG’s, GRI, ISO 26000.
- Framework and guidelines – OECD, UN Global Compact principles, NVGs
- CSR Reporting Formats – MCA – CSR Report – BRR· – Integrated Reporting.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Index.
CSR and Sustainability Communications
- Strategic communication and Engaging stakeholders.
- Build a brand reputation.
- Create value for an organization.
- Concepts of sustainability communications Impact.
- Role of in CSR communications.
- What is Social Entrepreneurship?
- Why is SE being talked about? Why is SE important?
- Where is SE relevant? Who could be involved in SE?
- When is it prudent to address SE, How to go about SE?
- Why not feel guilty about fundraising?
- Characteristics of various funding sources, Typical examples of funding sources.
- NGOs preparedness and Strategy for different kinds of donors.
- Corporate and Retail fundraising – decoded
- Anecdotes from my own experience – What works?
- Funding funnel – Effort vs Result
Online Course Fee: Rs. 10,000/- Rs. 8,000/- | [gt_fontawesome id=”gt-fontawesome-863″ icon=”fa fa-graduation-cap” link=”” title=”” size=”35″ color=”#dd9933″ float=”none” rotate=”normal” flip=”normal” spin=”0″ border_style=”none” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_radius=”” css=””]Enroll Now